The Kenya High School had its beginnings in 1910 when a co-educational school called the Nairobi European School began in buildings designed for police Barracks. In 1931 the boys were separated from the girls. In 1935, the school was renamed The European Girls Secondary School.
To provide Holistic and Quality Education for service to God and Humanity
To be a centre for Educational Excellence and Training.
Participation in Digital Essay Competition
2014: 38 entries
P. O. Box 30035-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.