Mbaraki Girls Primary School is in Central Division, Mbaraki Zone. It used to be known as Arab Girls. The school was established in 1950 under the Headship of Hilda. M. Gledhill.
The school has a good development record in terms of physical facilities and academic performance. The school performance has been average and thus has led to the influx of many pupils from other schools to Mbaraki. This has as a result over stretched the existing facilities.
To provide Education which will prepare the pupils to become the light in all areas of life.
Elimu ni mwangaza.