The school was started by the Baptist church as a nursery in 1984, thereafter it was elevated to a primary school in 1986.
The school has been running as a private school up to 2003 when it became a public school as a result of free primary education.
From then the enrollment has drastically increased due to Free Primary Education. Currently the school has a total of 1209 pupils, 469 boys 740 girls.
P.O BOX 90381, MOMBASA, KENYA.