Kericho Primary School was started in 1956 by the Kenya Tea Growers Association.The School has classes from Nursery, Introductory to Class 8 all triple streams.
In 1965, the school was moved to KTGA house, then in 1979 a group of mothers under the umbrella of Kericho Tea Women Group, visited the then President Daniel T. Arap Moi at State House Nairobi and requested for a plot at the Kericho Club. The President made it and the construction of the school was immediately started.
The Kenya Tea Growers Association is a dynamic organization in the tea industry, established to promote industry leadership and foster profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business.
Kericho Primary School is offering quality nursery and primary education based on the 8-4-4 system against the backdrop of moral and social values.